- 1 UP Police Recruitment 2018 Details | Uttar Pradesh 56880 Police Vacancies Online Form Apply www.uppolice.gov.in
- 2 UP Police Recruitment 2018 Notification Details | Uttar Pradesh 56880 Police Vacancies Online Form Apply www.uppolice.gov.in or www.uppbpb.gov.in
- 3 UP Police Bharti 2018 Notification PDF
UP Police Recruitment 2018 Details | Uttar Pradesh 56880 Police Vacancies Online Form Apply www.uppolice.gov.in
UP Police Recruitment 2018 Bharti Exam Notification released for 56880 vacancies to apply Uttar Pradesh Police Online Application at www.uppolice.gov.in or www.uppbpb.gov.in official website
Latest News for the people of Uttar Pradesh state. The UP Police Examination Board has finally after a long wait released the latest UP Police Job Notification of 2018 academic year through their official website. It is an good opportunity for those unemployed people who were searching jobs in UP after clearing the Graduation exam. As per suggestive advertisement, the board will appoint best and accomplished youngsters for the jobs of Police in 56880 vacancies. The UP Police Recruitment 2018 process will start only after a publication of the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online mode by visiting Government portal. All the Uttar Pradesh Police job openings related eligibility details have been updated here in this article by our team. Contestants can download notification pdf file of this recruitment from this page by using a link placed at the bottom. Candidates are advised to see at the following passages for more information on Uttar Pradesh Police Bharti 2018 and its present details.
UP Police Recruitment 2018 Notification Details | Uttar Pradesh 56880 Police Vacancies Online Form Apply www.uppolice.gov.in or www.uppbpb.gov.in
|Start Date Online Applying||05/11/2018|
|Last Date Online Applying||04/12/2018|
|Exam Date||Coming Soon|
Recently UP Police Department meeting, the latest decision has been taken to hire new Police in UP Department through www.uppbpb.gov.in Examination Board. The Uttar Pradesh Government will publish an official Notification of upcoming 56880 Police vacancies in UP Department at their official website www.uppolice.gov.in. Those Candidates who are qualified and interested can go for this latest recruitment news whenever released. According to the local newspaper, the Police Department of UP Board will conduct Police job 2018 from 5th November 2018 at pre designated centers of the state. The online application process has been started soon after an official notification disclosed by the uppbpb. The opening and closing date to submit recruitment form will be there in the notification file. The UP Police Job Apply online link will be made active on a homepage of the website www.uppbpb.gov.in for a limited time only. Job Seekers note the educational qualification of candidates must be 12th pass a recognized board or university. Check out more details relevant to this recruitment from the official website of uppbpb.
UP Police Vacancy 2018 Notification Details
- Number Of vacancy:- 56880
- Name Of Department:- UPPBPB
- Vacancy Name:- Bandi Rakshak & Mountain Police
- Jobs Location:- Uttar Pradesh
- Application Mode:- Online
- Official Website:- www.uppolice.gov.in or www.uppbpb.gov.in
UP Police Bharti 2018 Notification PDF
The UP Police Bharti Notification 2018 download link has published below to this web page and also the recruitment process has started by the Uttar Pradesh Board. Those candidates having their age above 18 years and below 22 years are quite eligible to apply online for Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment of 56880 posts in uppbpb Dept. As per the State Government orders, up age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category applicants only. The authority will written exam conduct as a selection process for the applied candidates. The further selection procedure after written test will decide by the Police job after completion of written examination. Interested candidates have to fill and apply online Uttar Pradesh Police Application Form for UP Govt Jobs 2018 through the provided link at the website. Here we inform every candidates that Aadhaar Card is most important to apply for this job in Uttar Pradesh Police Department.
Vacancy Details Post Wise
|Bandi Rakshak Bharti||3638 Post|
|Constable Bharti||51216 Post|
|Mountain Police Bharti||102 Post|
|Fireman Bharti||1924 Post|
|Total Post||56880 Post|
UP Police Recruitment 2018 Eligible Criteria
- All Category: 18th To 22th Year
Application Form Fees:
- General SC/ST/OBC Candidate Pay Rs. 400/- For Application Form Fees.
Pay Scale :
- The UP Government department will pay good salary as par govt ruls.
- All Candidate Education Qualification Must be 12th Pass And Above.
The process of Selection:
- Written Exam OMR Based
- Merit List
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Final Merit List
- Document Verification
The subject of the importance of the examination of the Up Police jobs
- General Knowledge
- Numerical Aptitude
- Mental Ability Test
- Reasoning Test
- Current affairs
- computer knowledge
- Indian low
- Science & geography
UP Police Admit Card Related Details: The Test Admit cards will get uploaded to the UP official website. As the Examination going to be held from Update soon at selected centres, so the board will start issuing Call Letters only before 08-10 days of an exam date through online sources. Candidates have to carry their admit card while going for a test otherwise not allowed to entry the examination hall. Candidates can catch all the details related to Admit Card from this web page after their registration process completes.
How To Apply UP Police Recruitment 2018
- Log on to the official website at www.uppolice.gov.in or www.uppbpb.gov.in.
- Find out Advertisement Page and Click On View Details
- Then Read Complete Advertisement and get back to the Advertisement Page.
- Then click on Apply Button to begin.
- Fill up Online Application Form with necessary personal, educational and other details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo and Signature images as mentioned.
- Pay the Application Fee at India Post Office.
- Save Your Application Number and Confirmation Number.
- Take printout of Application Form for further use.