- 1 Assam Police Recruitment 2018 Notification Online Application and Exam Date
- 2 Assam Police Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
Assam Police Recruitment 2018 Notification Online Application and Exam Date
Assam Police Recruitment 2018 Notification will be released on the official Website at as per our info. Latest Assam Police job News available here on this page.
|Online Form Releasing Date||23/10/2018|
|Online Form Closing Date||12/11/2018|
|Written Exam Date||Coming Soon|
Are you waiting for 12th pass jobs opening in Police Department? Well, then here comes the good news for you guys. Today, the Assam Police has released latest employment notification for direct recruitment of Assam Police. There are total 490 vacant posts available for recruiting male and female candidates. Interested contestants can download Assam Police Recruitment 2018 Notification PDF from a below link and check out complete details about eligibility criteria. If you want to start careers in Assam Police, then don’t miss this job opportunity. Assam Police Recruitment 2018 Application Process to fill up vacancies will continue from 23rd October 2018 to 12th November 2018. Eligible candidates can apply for Assam Police Sub Inspector Bharti Exam 2018 by online mode. Just click on Assam Police Jobs 2018 URL link available below and apply online your application. Also, we have furnished furthermore information on Police Sub Inspector Assam Vacancy Qualifications, Age Limitation, Selection Process, etc. in below description.
|Name of Recruitment||Assam Police Sub Inspector|
|Total Vacancy||490 Vacancy|
|Job Location||Assam State Government|
|Start Date Applying||23/10/2018|
|Last Date Applying||12/10/2018|
Assam Police Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
According to this ”Police Employment News“ 12th Passed candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria and terms & conditions can utilize this chance of government job. Once before submitting the online application, contestants are advised to read the Assam Police Notification for knowing all the instructions about Assam Police Vacancies. The recruiting authority will accept only online applications from candidates for their registration to recruitment procedure. You can check Assam Police Recruitment 2018 post 490 Details like category wise number of vacancies, eligibility conditions, medical standards, pay scale, selection procedure, application fee, useful dates, etc. from here by referring the below passages.
Here we notify all the intrigued applicants that Assam Police Recruitment Apply Online link will be disabled after 12/11/2018 from the official web portal. Everyone is strictly advised to fill up proper data in the online application form because afterwards no request for correction shall be considered. All those candidates who are willing to apply for latest Assam government jobs must have qualifications like 12th pass from Government recognized School or Institution. At the time of applying for Assam Police Sub Inspector Officer Vacancy, all contenders should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied just by referring to Assam Police Recruitment 2018 Notification. A valid E-mail ID is a must for candidates as it will be required to the date of result declaration. The board will send all important advice regarding call letter for interview to eligible applicants through a provided e-mail. In the selection process for Police recruitment in there will be Shortlisting and Interview. If your age is above 18 plus, then you can submit your application by visiting the official website www.assampolice.gov.in.
Eligible Criteria For Assam Police Recruitment 2018
Age Limit Category Wise:
- General Category Male: 18th To 21th Year
- OBC Category Male: 18th To 24th Year
- SC/ST Category Male: 18th To 26th Year
- General Category Male: 18th To 25th Year
- OBC Category Male: 18th To 28th Year
- SC/ST Category Male: 18th To 30th Year
Male Candidates Sports Persons
- General Category Male: 18th To 26th Year
- OBC Category Male: 18th To 26th Year
- SC/ST Category Male: 18th To 31th Year
Female Candidates Sports Persons
- General Category Male: 18th To 30th Year
- OBC Category Male: 18th To 35th Year
- SC/ST Category Male: 18th To 31th Year
Application Form Fees:
- SC/ST Candidate No Need Pay An Application Form Fees.
- General/OBC Category Candidate Pay Rs. 300/- For Application Form Fees.
- All Candidate Education Qualification Must be 12th Pass And Above.
The Process of Selection:
- Written Exam OMR Based
- Merit List
- Document Verification
How To Apply For Assam Police Recruitment 2018 Online Application Here We Give Step by Step Details
- Log on to the official website at http://www.assampolice.gov.in/.
- Find out Advertisement Page and Click On View Details
- Then Read Complete Advertisement and get back to the Advertisement Page.
- Then click on Apply Button to begin.
- Fill up Online Application Form with necessary personal, educational and other details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo and Signature images as mentioned.
- Pay the Application Fee at India Post Office.
- Save Your Application Number and Confirmation Number.
- Take printout of Application Form for further use.